Pages

On The Set Of: Because I Said So

August 31, 2011

So this is one of those movies that I watch from time to time- not for the acting, or the storyline (you know, standard romcom), but more for the interesting sets and interiors. I instantly fell in love with Milly's apartment the first time I saw it- it's filled with warm earthy tones, exotic textiles and plush furnishings. Really eclectic yet comfortable at the same time. I also loved all the cakes and baking scenes that were peppered throughout the film.. it always leaves me inspired to bake the next day (or at least flip through an issue of donna hay, then raid the pantry).  All screenshots are courtesy of Universal Pictures - Enjoy!




                      (images:  bulb lights, fridge, fig tree, sofa, pinboard images)

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |