Pages

Finally..

December 4, 2010

Greeting Card: Kikki-K
  
I'm a 'to do' list person and its definately satisfying crossing things off. That being said, starting a blog has been at the top of my list for at least two years now- so here goes. Welcome to my world of whimsy + wonder, I hope that somehow through this tiny page of thoughts and personal inspiration that I can inspire you too.

Also its worth a mention that this blog has nothing to do with food. The headline refers to my constant cravings for visual creative feasts of inspired, artistic, ingenious photos, designs, houses, people and other beautiful things.

So will anyone read this blog? Will it become a paramount part of my life?
I'm blowing a kiss for good luck, but only time will tell.

Stay tuned!
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |